Northtown Registry offers a wide range of Alberta Health Care related services. These include:
- New registrations for Alberta Health Care
- Change of name or address
- Additions and Deletions of dependants
- Replacement Alberta Health Care card requests
- Reinstatement of Alberta Health Care accounts
- Age verification for Seniors’ Alberta Blue Cross
- Registration for the Alberta Organ Tissue and Donor Registry
Useful Forms & Links
All forms to apply for Alberta Health Care can be found here. There are also forms to update your information on file, add any spouse or dependents as well as delete and family members from your Alberta Health and Wellness Account.
If you are an Alberta resident over the age of 65, you qualify for premium-free Alberta Blue Cross Coverage for Seniors.
To apply, we will need to verify your age. Please bring in your proof of age (for example, Passport, Birth Certificate, Permanent Residency Documents, Canadian Citizenship Card) as well as your Alberta Health Care Card to our office and we will update the system accordingly.