Northtown Registry offers a wide range of vital Statistic services, these include:
- Birth/Stillbirth, Marriage, Death and Legal Change of Name Certificates
- Certified Photographic Print of Registrations for Birth/Stillbirth, Marriage and Death Events
- Certified Photographic Print of Medical Certificate of Death or Stillbirth
- Processing of Legal Change of Name Applications
- Marriage Licenses
- Search letters for Birth, Marriage or Death Events
Useful Forms & Links
We know your time is valuable. In order to best prepare you for your visit to our office and to save you time, we have gathered some of the most common vital statistics forms used for our services. They can be printed off and completed at your convenience. Some of these forms are also available for pick up in our Registry.
Please note that you will need Adobe Acrobat reader in order to download the PDF forms.
If you are outside of Alberta and wish to order an Alberta Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate, please visit www.e-registry.ca.