Northtown Registry offers a wide variety of Corporate Registry services. These include:
- Annual Return filing
- Corporate Searches
- New Registration of Trade Names, Partnerships, Incorporations and Extra-Provincial Corporations
- Change of Address and Directors/Shareholders for Incorporations
- Revivals of Incorporations
- Amendments to Incorporations
- NUANS (name) Searches
- Minute Books and Corporate Seals
- Certified Copies of corporate documents
Useful Forms & Links
If you are incorporating a Named company, you will be required to provide a NUANS report. This report can be purchased through our office at time of incorporation.
Maintaining Your Alberta Corporation
You can make changes to your existing Alberta corporation such as filing your annual return, change address or change directors. Visit the Service Alberta website and go to the “Amend or Update” section. Select the applicable form for the update you need.
Dissolve or Revive Your Alberta Corporation
If you need to dissolve or revive your Alberta corporation, you can find the forms on the Service Alberta website under the “Dissolve, Cancel, or Revive” section.